Top 10 Halloween quotes 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Did you know Shutterfly loves Halloween? I mean, we REALLY love Halloween. Every year the company holds a costume party, contest included of course, and the competition is so fierce that I can’t even dream of winning.

Being costume-challenged doesn’t bother me though, because I enjoy the overall Halloween experience – the costumes, the Halloween candy, the decorations and atmosphere.



I’m even going to create a Halloween photo book capturing all the festivities…and here’s where my Halloween-ness will shine. I’m going use Halloween quotes to go with the pictures. There is nothing like a quote to give an image bigger impact.



If you plan on creating a Halloween photo book feel free to use my quotes idea. I won’t tell. In fact, I’ll even give you my top 10 favorites. If these don’t inspire, do a web search on “Halloween Quotes”, and you’ll find dozens of sites filled with sayings to get you in the Halloween Spirit.

My top 10 Halloween quotes
  1. Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown
  2. A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween. ~Erma Bombeck
  3. Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. ~Steve Almond
  4. There is nothing that gives more assurance than a mask. ~Colette
  5. Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story. ~Mason Cooley
  6. You wouldn’t believe, On All Hallow Eve, What lots of fun we can make, With apples to bob, And nuts on the hob, And a ring-and-thimble cake. ~Carolyn Wells
  7. Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble. ~William Shakespeare
  8. ‘Tis now the very witching time of night. ~William Shakespeare
  9. Ghosts, like ladies, never speak till spoke to. ~Richard Harris Barham
  10. There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin. ~Linus Van Pelt in It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown