sunburn remedies

Friday, July 8, 2011

When I went camping for three weeks in Walker River near the border of California and Nevada, a pale skin cancer, has become a beautiful red blisters scab on my face, shoulders and back despite the use of sunscreen. I found relief in the original Noxzema formula. One week, the blisters disappeared and the skin is gently removed all the broken applications. The first day I asked Noxzema in abundance, then the cream to my skin every time he felt too hot or too painful. At the end of the week, I use it once in the morning and once at night. I will continue the system until all the redness has disappeared. To this day, still managed to sunburn the original Noxzema formula. Please note that I am by no means a doctor or a qualified physician, and always consult your physician for advice ar nurse in these areas. I hope that the information was helpful and thank you for reading.